“I want to have children, but my friends scare me. One of my friends told me she was in labor for 36 hours. I don’t even want to do anything that feels good for 36 hours.”

-Rita Rudner

Well kids, today is day 36. It’s been an interesting day for a few reasons.

First off, it was nearly 40 degrees outside, which is a welcome change from all the 10 below with a 30 below wind chill crap we’d been having. This entire week is supposed to have decent temperatures. I just hope winter lets us down easy from this false spring. Because it’s only February, there are bound to be more of those bitterly cold BS days that make us hate winter that much more.

Anyway, dad went off to run errands and such, so I had some time home alone. I washed my  hair, and painted my nails black. I painted them black because my fingernails are still slightly stained around the edges from when I tried to dye one of my shirts with india ink, and I didn’t want it to look like my fingernails were dirty. India ink as a dye doesn’t work very well, just so you know. Lol.

I washed my hair, too. With my awesome volumizing shampoo and conditioner from bath and body works.

I then walked to the library. Aside from my red chucks getting wet, it was pretty uneventful.  Since dad said he’d be gone until about noon, I decided to use the computers at the library.

I stopped at the grocery store on the way home, and I bought a bag of cherry jube jel hearts, and a couple cans of soda. I know how bad it sounds when I buy candy and soda, but firstly, I hadn’t gotten any of the jube jel hearts this season, and I wanted some. And the soda? I’m out now, and I won’t be buying any for a little while here. And honestly? The hearts are more to indulge my picture taking whimsy than because I want to eat them that much. Lol

Anyway, I noticed that one of my best friends Vanessa had tried to call me when I went to dig around in my purse to get my camera. We ended up talking on the phone my entire walk home. Then my damn phone died. So I plugged it in at home, and talked for probably another hour. We don’t talk on the phone very often, so that was nice.

After that, I did some random chores. Dad started making mom a valentines dinner at like, 4 or so.

She didn’t get home until a little after 5. While mom and dad were eating their dinner, I tried to stay as quiet as possible, but I was a little depressed. Just because… I don’t know. I don’t mind being single most of the time, but on valentines when your parents are in the other room having a special dinner… it just kind of drags you down. Well, it drags me down anyway.

But… when they were basically done, they told me there was leftover food. I was delighted to hear that they were inviting me to eat some leftovers, as dad had initially said I could eat leftover chili or something. So at least there was that.

So, I go to have some dinner, and when I come back to the computer, I see that someone has msn messaged me. A guy I haven’t talked to for over a month. We chatted for a bit, and I was kind of at war with myself. On one hand, I had over the last month, convinced myself that he was taking me for a ride and that I should just try to forget about him and all… but I can’t.

What with all the cancelled dates and such, it may appear on the outside that he’s being kind of an ass, but… I don’t know. There’s something about him I can’t quite define. I just keep getting the feeling that a bunch of shit keeps happening to him, and it looks bad on this side, but on that side he can’t help it.

I am going to keep my eyes open, as anyone should in any sort of situation having to do with your preferred sex, but… I don’t know. There’s just something telling me to be patient and I’m not quite sure what it is, but I hope it’s right.

I’ve told him he’s worth the wait, but I hope it’s not making him complacent about the whole thing. Because I’m a terribly impatient woman.

A while into the conversation, I said I would be right back, and right after I said I was back, he had mysteriously gone offline.

Now, I was talking to another friend in a different conversation, and she said it kept looking like I was going on and offline, so I’m really hoping this is an unfortunate internet mishap, because I’m not sure I can handle this, talk to a guy once, and then not again for over a month crap. It really takes a toll on me. But… He said he still wanted me. I just hope he’s telling the truth.

I don’t want to sound all weird about this, but if I find that he’s just been messing around with me, I’m going to kick his ass. I really don’t think this is the case with him, but I’m not going to take it lightly when people are dishonest and retarded with me anymore.

That being said, I hope he really makes an effort to talk to me.

Anyway, before I forget why I’m here, let’s get on with the foody business.


+A bowl of generic frosted mini wheats

+A sandwich with salmon, and a slice of muenster cheese. Nothing else on it. No chips or anything.

+a small chunk of steak (no bigger than my closed fist)
+part of a baked potato
+broccoli and cheese
+3 breadsticks

Non meal food: a piece of french silk pie, and a cookie. Actually, two cookies.

I walked to the library for my exercise. I know today looks kind of bad on the food meter, but since it was valentines, err, singles awareness day, I gave myself a tiny reprieve. No such business tomorrow. Back to the actual exercising with hand weights and shit.

Anyway, I’m off to do more facebooky things and listen to more youtubey things, so I’ll catch you all later.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s